Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/12/26 20:51:53 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Incubate new podling, "River" (nee Braintree, nee..., nee Jini)

I gave it a few more days because of the Christmas holiday and
preparations.  The results :

+1 from Geir, Niclas, Phil, Henri, Bertrand, Jukka, Craig, David W,
Richard, Craig, Gianugo, Mark, Robert, Brian, Nigel, Dan C, Bob,
Noel, Juan, Justin, Jim H, Bill, Dan R, Jim Jagielski

+0 from Yoav

No other votes cast. (I hope I didn't miss anyone).

As we received an adequate number of +1 votes from Incubator PMC
members, this vote passes :)

I'll get the necessary infrastructure machinery going, staring with
the mail lists.

geir