Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "mohit.kaushik" <mo...@orkash.com> on 2016/03/11 10:41:50 UTC

Re: IOException in internalRead! & transient exception communicating with ZooKeeper

I have upgraded to Accumulo-1.7.1 but the problem doesn't goes
completely. Now strangely I am getting the same error on a single server
not all. Is it because of the lookup that the application always does to
check the existence of a document before inserting one?

recent logs
Keith if you say I will create a jira issue for this if required.

Thanks

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Are you using a Scanner and then a BatchWriter for that existence check?