Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/05 23:32:22 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0

Hi all,

After (more than) 72 hours, the vote for CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0 [1]
*passes* with
5 PMC + 3 non-PMC votes.

+1 (PMC / binding)
Chiradeep Vittal
Ilya Musayev
Marcus Sorensen
Sebastien Goasguen
David Nalley

+1 (non binding)
Rajani Karuturi
Nux!
Rohit Yadav

0
none

-1
none

Thanks to everyone participating.

I will now prepare the release announcement to go out after 24 hours to
give the mirrors time to catch up.
[1] http://s.apache.org/CFc

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@gmail.com>.
Disambiguation FTW!

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@gmail.com>.
Use git push origin tags/5.1.0