Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Krzysztof Krzos <Kr...@softax.com.pl> on 2002/12/07 16:57:31 UTC

jetspeed trailmap never works

Hello
There is any possibility to run Jetspeed trailmap?
I've tried to go there since 3 weeks and it is always shutdown.
I hear that there threre is good explanation of jetspeed.
Documentation isn't so good so it's difficult to learn from them how I can
develop Jetspeed applications
I want to learn Jetspeed could right person run this trailmap?
Regards
Chris

RE: jetspeed tutorial jportal

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Nope, I had the "om" task commented to test something else, and forgot to
uncomment.
Try dl'ing it again, should work now

Re: jetspeed tutorial jportal

Posted by Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com>.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy - garym@teledyn.com - TeleDynamics Communications
   - blog: http://www.teledyn.com/mt/ - biz: http://teledyn.com/ -

RE: jetspeed trailmap never works

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

No, its not a typo. The tutorial is one day ahead of the release schedule.
1.4b2 will be released tomorrow.

RE: jetspeed trailmap never works

Posted by Ken Kyler <ke...@kyler.net>.
> It would be a good time to change the Jetspeed website to reflect the
> new tutorial environment, since this is the only comprehensive HOWTO in
> the toolset.

along this line, I have a stupid question.

In the tutorial and the website, it refers to Jetspeed 1.4b2.  All the links
for the source, WARs, etc say Jetspeed-1.4b2 but actually points to
Jetspeed-1.4b1.  Is b2 only available through CVS download?  Is that a typo?

Ken

Re: jetspeed trailmap never works

Posted by "G. Wayne Kidd" <wk...@henleykidd.ns01.us>.
It would be a good time to change the Jetspeed website to reflect the
new tutorial environment, since this is the only comprehensive HOWTO in
the toolset.

Wayne

Posted by Christophe <ch...@skynet.be>.