Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Xerex Bueno <xb...@LPSIntegration.COM> on 2014/06/24 15:45:40 UTC

non-OSS build required?

I was curious if you are planning on using Cloudstack in an environment that runs VMware and Netscalers if you still need to build from source.  Also where can I get the latest files that need to be included in the build for VMware and Citrix Netscalers.  Thanks in advance.

________________________________

This document is PROPRIETARY and CONFIDENTIAL and may not be duplicated, redistributed, or displayed to any other party without the expressed written permission of LPS Integration, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please destroy the email and contact the LPS Integration Security Officer at 866-577-2902 (Phone), 615-349-9009 (Fax) or 230 Great Circle Rd. Suite 218 Nashville, TN 37228 (US Mail)

RE: non-OSS build required?

Posted by Xerex Bueno <xb...@LPSIntegration.COM>.
I believe I have answered my own question.  I remove the appropriate lines from the pom.xml file under the plugin directory in case anyone else wants to know.

Posted by Xerex Bueno <xb...@LPSIntegration.COM>.

RE: non-OSS build required?

Posted by Vijay Venkatachalam <Vi...@citrix.com>.
Hi Ilya,
	I think SSL can be completely configured through CloudStack APIs for NetScaler.
	No need to directly call NetScaler. What are the external calls which you are talking about?
Thanks,
Vijay V.

Re: non-OSS build required?

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.