Posted to users@flex.apache.org by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de> on 2015/06/28 16:47:46 UTC

How can I build this ItemRenderer based on an IconItemRenderer

I tried to create an itemRenderer structured like the image but get strange
problems as the text is not truncated or it is only truncated once clicked
on it or other strange things.

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n10673/itemRenderer.png>

Can anyone tell me how to create this simple itemRenderer for a flex mobile
project?

RE: How can I build this ItemRenderer based on an IconItemRenderer

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Did you try to extends UITextField and add this.addEventListener(ResizeEvent.RESIZE, truncate); in the constructor and add

        protected function truncate(event:ResizeEvent):void {
            truncateToFit();
        }

Or something similar.

Frédéric THOMAS