Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephen Munro <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/23 19:28:18 UTC

Tapestry 4 Combo boxes not rendering correctly in Safari

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could provide some information on why Tapestry 4
Combo boxes do not render correctly in Safari?
Basically, I have the combo box displaying, but the arrow icon is missing.
Instead, you'd just got a grey box.

I know T4 is old, but the framework seems to work well for this site with
this one exception. Any input would be welcome.

--
Warmest Regards,

Stephen Munro

Re: Tapestry 4 Combo boxes not rendering correctly in Safari

Posted by zeewolf <st...@gmail.com>.
Heh, I did some experimenting with this at home and Tapestry 4 is definitely
working fine in Safari (which I suspected). Please disregard the post.