Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bishr Tabbaa <b....@pentasafe.com> on 2001/10/08 15:15:49 UTC

DeployedServices.xml

PROBLEM:
I would like to avoid deploying the admin tool in a production environment;
hence I am interested in handwriting my 'own' soap.xml and
DeployedServices.xml.  However, I have noticed that unless even when the
latter file is well-formed & valid, DeployedServices.xml corresponding to
the org.apache.soap.server.XMLConfigManager does not get processed
correctly.  For example, the "id" of a service is left unspecified and I do
not observe the exception that is supposed to be thrown [yes, I did look at
the source].  Similarly, I can leave the "class" implementing the service
unspecified and observe no errors.

What gives?

Thanks,
Bishr