Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rebels_mascot <bp...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/14 16:19:27 UTC

[m2] Filters

I'm trying to specify different filter files during different phases, 1
during the main filtering process and the other during the test filters, so
I checked out the maven-resource-plugin and saw I could change the filters
for each goal or so I think I can, anyway this is what I tried but it ain't
working, any advice?

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <goals>
	<goal>testResources</goal>
      </goals>
      <configuration>
	<filters>
          <filter>
            ${basedir}/test/resources/filter-test-resources.properties
          </filter>
        </filters>
      </configuration>
    </execution>
  </executions>
</plugin>

And have another execution for the resources goal with a different filter
file.

Can you specify a filter file in this way, is it a bug they're not working?
I can't use the other (normal) way because will have the same properties but
with different values, I have been using antrun but would prefer not to.

Thanks,
Brian