Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/04 10:55:22 UTC

Re: ShowPromoText/ProductPromoWorker nulls all product promotions after a single condition check failure

Giulio,
I hope its not too late, the logic you are referring is simply should be
used when we want to show the applicable promotion only.

But if you want to show/use all promotions then - trace the logic at -
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/showAllPromotions

I would say, system behavior is correct. But if you want some input on some
business case which gives you problem then you should tell that business
case instead of code logic.

It will help at our end, to provide you solution. Thanks!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*