Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Malligarjunan Sidduraj <Ma...@webMethods.com> on 2007/02/20 08:13:08 UTC

DBConfiguration at runtime?

All,
Can I configure the db info at the runtime?
Any API available in JCR/Jackrabbit?
Is there any other way available to configure the db info rather than
configuring in repository.xml

Thanks
Malligarjunan S.

Re: DBConfiguration at runtime?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 2/20/07, Malligarjunan Sidduraj
<Ma...@webmethods.com> wrote:
> Can I configure the db info at the runtime?
> Any API available in JCR/Jackrabbit?
> Is there any other way available to configure the db info rather than
> configuring in repository.xml

No. There's been some discussion about making the configuration model
more flexible, but as of now all configuration changes must be done in
the XML files and activated by restarting the repository.

BR,

Jukka Zitting