Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Gupta, Shivam" <sh...@hp.com> on 2008/11/06 07:22:32 UTC

Help needed with Axiom Navigator

Hi,

   I have an issue where I need to use the Axiom Navigator class in Axis2/C. I have read the Axiom Tutorial but still am not very comfortable using the Navigator. I also found that the Axis2/C does not use the same anywhere in the project.

   So if someone could give me some sample code that may guide me in how to use this class to travesrse an Om node in a C program would really be useful.

Thanks,
Shivam.

Re: Help needed with Axiom Navigator

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Gupta, Shivam wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I have an issue where I need to use the Axiom Navigator class in
> Axis2/C.

What do you exactly mean by "Navigator class"? Could you please name the
header file you are referring to?

Thanks,
Samisa...

> I have read the Axiom Tutorial but still am not very comfortable using
> the Navigator. I also found that the Axis2/C does not use the same
> anywhere in the project.
>
>    So if someone could give me some sample code that may guide me in
> how to use this class to travesrse an Om node in a C program would
> really be useful.
>
> Thanks,
> Shivam.

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.

Re: Help needed with Axiom Navigator

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Shivam must be referring to include/axiom_navigator.h. Does this api
supposed to provide Axiom/Java like navigation functionality?. If it is
not working and if we don't need the use of it let's remove it from code
base so as to avoid confusion.

thanks
Damitha.

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.