Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joseph Jupin <jo...@fe77.com> on 2002/02/13 22:05:39 UTC

Re: Cocoon1 -> Cocoon2

In our design, we were trying to keep a clear delineation
(sp?) from our transforming engine (cocoon) and our
requestor - in the case of the code I provided, this was
to show how a servlet from another web server could call
cocoon and get the transformed results - we also have a
swing client that calls the cocoon server to help
dynamically generate our user interfaces (cocoon generates
our version of XUL)...  you get idea...

We never meant for everything to be contained within one
sole process/webserver...  just my $0.02 (US)

peace.  JOe...