Posted to user@beam.apache.org by OrielResearch Eila Arich-Landkof <ei...@orielresearch.org> on 2018/07/13 18:04:01 UTC

How to inforce google-cloud-bigquery==0.28.0 installation on the dataflow workers

Hi all,

I am having very hard time to get the latest version of bigquery working on
dataflow workers.
Can someone advice what will be the easier way to make this work.
Having setup.py with google-cloud-bigquery==0.28.0 will fail the
installtion of the dataflow on the workers-startup time.

As you can see from this link:
https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/docs/python-client-migration
the google-cloud-bigquery 0.25.0 that is latest version that is currently
supported on dataflow is very cumbersome and not efficient.
Please let me know if you have any advice.

Many thanks,

--
Eila
www.orielresearch.org

Re: How to inforce google-cloud-bigquery==0.28.0 installation on the dataflow workers

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
I answered your similar question in the other thread [1]. Let me know if
you have a separate question.

Ahmet

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0d1e0ff046657a5439c834e23da375dc405cb562017b08a508b6e079@%3Cuser.beam.apache.org%3E