Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Pavel Konnikov <ko...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/06 09:22:56 UTC

[GSoC] mu-assessment state

Hello,

Sory for long response.
Currently I was developed static pages that presents users screens in
scenarios.
I was played with JCR and Jackrabbit API and designed project structure.
Soon I will write servlets and JSPs for scenario "User pass test"
(http://konnikov.net/GSoC/2007/jackrabbit-jcr-demo/).

--
Best regards. Pavel Konnikov

Re: [GSoC] mu-assessment state

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/6/07, Pavel Konnikov <ko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently I was developed static pages that presents users screens in
> scenarios.
> I was played with JCR and Jackrabbit API and designed project structure.
> Soon I will write servlets and JSPs for scenario "User pass test"
> (http://konnikov.net/GSoC/2007/jackrabbit-jcr-demo/).

Thanks for the update!

Did you have a chance to look at the new servlet support classes I
added in jackrabbit-servlet? See JCR-956 and the related thread on
this mailing list. The code is not yet released (and will probably not
be before the end of the summer) but it could be something that you
may want to leverage in the example webapp.

BR,

Jukka Zitting