Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Kai Feng Zhang <zh...@cn.ibm.com> on 2010/09/20 07:45:42 UTC

Does Shindig support person.update?

Hi,

I saw there is a example to update person, in spec link:
http://www.opensocial.org/Technical-Resources/opensocial-spec-v09/RPC-Protocol.html#rfc.section.3.7

But it's saying this is to be implemented by container. And I check Shindig
code, in PersonHandler.java, there is no update method provided.

I just want to make sure this is not implemented yet in Shindig, and I have
to implement it for myself if I want to use it, right?

Best Regards,

Kevin, Zhang Kai Feng
IBM Project Vulcan Development
IBM China Software Development Lab

Re: Does Shindig support person.update?

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
It's not implemented yet.  Would love to see it added.  Can you add a Jira
issue for this?

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner