Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Eunice Oluoch <Eu...@IQPC-Canada.com> on 2001/02/13 20:00:38 UTC

Please recommend a speaker on Apache-XML

IQPC Canada is preparing its premier conference on XML: Enhancing eBusiness
Communication, June 27-28, 2001 at the Holiday Inn on King, in Toronto. This
event is designed to be a showcase of best practices in XML, highlighting
how it has been used to boost eCommerce and its potential as the eBusiness
language of the future.

Can you recommend a speaker on The Apache XML project? The talk on Apache
XML can fall under business strategy (its long term impact) or technical
development, depending on the area of expertise of the speaker. At the event
there will be speakers on XBRL, OAGI and possibly FpML. It would be good to
have a session on the benefits of implementing Apache XML too.

Consisting of 15, 45 minute presentations, an "Ask The Experts" panel and
two hands-on, technically-focused, full day, pre and post conference
workshops (26 and 29 June 2001), this is set to be an informative event
geared to boost the productivity of all who attend.

I am towards the end of the production cycle for this particular event. If I
could hear from you before Thursday 15, 2001, it would be very helpful.

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Eunice Oluoch
Conference Director

<http://www.iqpc.com/cgi-bin/templates/97189420321237182617100001/index.html

International Quality and Productivity Centre
415 Yonge Street
Toronto M5B 2E7

tel: 416 542 1841

eunice.oluoch@iqpc-canada.com <ma...@iqpc-canada.com>