Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2010/12/07 00:26:34 UTC

Jena JIRA name?

Dave (J),

Forgive my ignorance, but the JIRA name appears to be "Apache Jena"

No other JIRA project is "Apache ..." (or else they all would be!).  Or
is this a change of naming scheme happening?

	Andy

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
OK. I'm still a JIRA newbie myself ;-)

You are now both Project Lead and an Admin.

It appears that other committers need to be added to the groupings on
the admin page, but I don't have time to attend to that right now.

- Dave

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Done.

... more please ...

	Andy

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk>.
On 9 Dec 2010, at 16:47, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 09/12/10 14:44, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Before I dig deeper can you please look to see if this is a change
>> someone recently made - if you still can't see the edit link then I'll
>> look into the workflow.
>>
>> Ross
>>

> Must have been timing - it now work.  Seems to have taken an hour.
>
> Committers - please let me know your Jira account name and I'll add you to the project (except Ian - he's already been added)
>
> 	Andy

'shellac'

Damian

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 16:47 +0000, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 09/12/10 14:44, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Before I dig deeper can you please look to see if this is a change
> > someone recently made - if you still can't see the edit link then I'll
> > look into the workflow.
> >
> > Ross
> >

> Must have been timing - it now work.  Seems to have taken an hour.
>
> Committers - please let me know your Jira account name and I'll add you
> to the project (except Ian - he's already been added)

der

Dave

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

On 12/12/10 18:33, Benson Margulies wrote:
> bmargulies
>
> On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Paolo Castagna
> <ca...@googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> Andy Seaborne wrote:
>>>
>>> Committers - please let me know your Jira account name and I'll add you to
>>> the project (except Ian - he's already been added)
>>
>> castagna

People added to committer and PMC roles.

I've also started adding components for issue classification (and added
some people as leads for components).

I've copied over any SF tracker items I want to keep (but not patches
which will need going back to the contributor).

	Andy

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
bmargulies

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 09/12/2010 14:07, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 09/12/10 12:35, Dave wrote:
>> Hi Andy, you are now the Project Lead for Jena in JIRA. I believe that
>> is all you need to create, assign, resolve, etc. tasks.
>>
>> Currently, new issues are unassigned. You can change that if you
>> prefer to have all new issues assigned to you.
>>
>> - Dave
>
> Thanks. I see I'm the lead now.
 >
> I don't seem to be able to assign things though. There's no "edit" on
> the issue under "operations" for me.

Anyone who is a committer should be able to do this, so it looks like
there is something wrong with the workflow setup on JIRA for the JENA
project.

However, I can see it, but then I'm a JIRA-Admin so that doesn't mean much.

> The JIRA documentation talks about a "JIRA project administrator" who
> should see "Administer Project" on the project page. I don't see that
> option.

I've just checked. You are marked as an Admin for Jena.

--
rgardler@apache.org
@rgardler

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy, you are now the Project Lead for Jena in JIRA. I believe that
is all you need to create, assign, resolve, etc. tasks.

Currently, new issues are unassigned. You can change that if you
prefer to have all new issues assigned to you.

- Dave

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
We are now "Jena" on jira

	Andy

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Jira usernames are not tied to Committer ids so go ahead.

Sent from my mobile device.

Re: Jena JIRA name?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

Re: Jena JIRA name?