Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Gasi <ga...@artentis.com> on 2005/09/01 20:38:28 UTC

Re: lucene webdemo on a webhosting hosting account

Dear Otis,

I don't want be childish but I have both jars in WEB-INF/lib and I get an
error message like:

"
/~gasi/luceneweb/results.jsp:17: package org.apache.lucene.demo does not
exist
import org.apache.lucene.demo.*;
^
/~gasi/luceneweb/results.jsp:18: package org.apache.lucene.demo.html does
not exist
import org.apache.lucene.demo.html.Entities;
                                   ^
Note: /usr/local/resin2/work/__27egasi/_luceneweb/_results__jsp.java uses
or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: /usr/local/resin2/work/__27egasi/_luceneweb/_results__jsp.java uses
unchecked or unsafe operations.
2 errors

"When I delete "import org.apache.lucene.demo.*;" and "import
org.apache.lucene.demo.html.Entities;" the webexample works without
anInternal Server Error but shows no results where results have to exits,
because the index is proper uploaded. I think that it is a very small
mistakebut I cannot find it.GreetingsGaston

Posted by Gasi <ga...@artentis.com>.
Ok,

I understand it.

thank you