Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/31 16:03:45 UTC

2023-06-07 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

If you have anything you want to discuss at the next meeting, reply to this
email and it's on the agenda.

Re: 2023-06-07 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
1. Attendance
- Zach Hoffman
- Joshua Zenn
3. We're now 2.5 weeks into GSoC
- The entire community of ATC devs is listed as "a" mentor, so we need to
be available for the mentee's questions
- mentee has 2 merged PRs so far
2. As of June 16, trafficserver will have been in EPEL for a year but ATC
still does not support using the EPEL trafficserver RPM
- Cox wants to use Tomcat 9 - which is in EPEL 9
- Why do we build and package it ourselves? (unclear)
- Don't see why that wouldn't be feasible
- Joshua Zenn may PR a new pkg flag for EPEL 9
3. Fix for Git directory permissions
- if the git user doesn't own the repository, git won't work, which broke a
lot of stuff
- fix needs to be backported

Posted by Zach Hoffman <ho...@gmail.com>.
Consider discussing: