Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ross Bleakney <ro...@internationalcontent.com> on 2003/05/29 02:35:34 UTC

Newbie Question: Where do I add to sitemap?

Cocooners,
I have created an action, but I need to modify my sitemap.xmap like so:

    <map:actions>
        <map:action name="myName" src="com.mycompany.myclass" />
    </map:actions>

Where do I put this? I've tried putting it before the components, after
the components, etc. I've looked at a bunch of examples, but they don't
show the entire file (only snippets).

Thanks,
Ross

Re: Newbie Question: Where do I add to sitemap?

Posted by Ross Bleakney <ro...@internationalcontent.com>.
Nevermind, I found the answer: put the <actions> element inside
<components></components>
Thanks,
Ross