Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by McClain Looney <m...@loonsoft.com> on 2003/12/11 00:30:50 UTC

compiling libsvnjavahl statically

Hello all,

I'd like to know how to tweak configure to build svnjavahl's library
statically, such that i can distribute it without requiring users to
install the whole svn suite.

I've tried --enable-static-all and --disable-shared etc etc, but
obviously i'm missing something, not being a huge c guy, and an even
smaller automake, i'm out of my depth on this.

Thanks!
---
McClain Looney
m@loonsoft.com

Re: compiling libsvnjavahl statically

Posted by Patrick Mayweg <ma...@qint.de>.
Hi,
McClain Looney wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'd like to know how to tweak configure to build svnjavahl's library
> statically, such that i can distribute it without requiring users to
> install the whole svn suite.
>
> I've tried --enable-static-all and --disable-shared etc etc, but
> obviously i'm missing something, not being a huge c guy, and an even
> smaller automake, i'm out of my depth on this.

I have never tried to do that. What are error messages that you receive?