Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Sun, Tiffany (Tong)" <TS...@AAS.com> on 2004/03/16 22:21:25 UTC

RE: Image with transparent background covers the page with backgr ound image

I tried to embed gif file into SVG, same thing happened, lost transparency.
My original file is EPS file, and it can't be embedded into SVG (doesn't
show anything). Any other solutions? My goal is to rotate EPS image by 10
degrees.
Thanks.

Tiffany

Re: Image with transparent background covers the page with backgr ound image

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Sun, Tiffany (Tong) wrote:
> I tried to embed gif file into SVG, same thing happened, lost
> transparency. My original file is EPS file, and it can't be embedded
> into SVG (doesn't show anything).

Acrobat Reader doesn't show EPS graphics, but the data is
still there. Try printing it on a PostScript printer, the
graphics should show up, even if printed from Acrobat.

Fro screen display, try GhostScript
  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

J.Pietschmann