Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by K <ko...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/21 15:11:21 UTC

Re: Feedback/Error message.

Hi

I am trying to build a web application in which i have to display list of
items on search...

this part has been done but i have to add a errror message in the same page
if the search result comes out null...

I am using DataView for displaying the results. using condition in java is
simple but for the unreachable id that i mention in condition the mark up is
not being rendered if the condition is true.

any help is well appriciated...

Thanks

-----

Re: Feedback/Error message.

Posted by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws>.
Have a look at the Sortable DataTable:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Simple+Sortable+DataTable+Example

It has a build in message for when there are no results matching your
filter or the model is empty.
You can override it to display your own custom message as well.