Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Mark Robinson <ma...@mizar.com> on 2009/01/20 18:32:59 UTC

Error from database to DDL

Hi All,

I'm trying to do a schema export from my database but I keep getting
this error.

db.xml:16: Could not read the schema from the specified database:
Database type Oracle is not supported.

Here is my ant file:

<project default="database-dump">
<path id="runtime-classpath">
  <fileset dir="../public_html/WEB-INF/lib">
    <include name="*.jar"/>
  </fileset>
</path>
<target name="database-dump" description="Dumps the database structure">
  <taskdef name="databaseToDdl"
           classname="org.apache.ddlutils.task.DatabaseToDdlTask">
    <classpath refid="runtime-classpath"/>
  </taskdef>
  <databaseToDdl verbosity="DEBUG" modelName="MyModel"  >
    <database url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:dev5"
              driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
              username="cpc"
              password="cpc"/>

    <writeSchemaToFile outputFile="db-schema.xml"/>
  </databaseToDdl>
</target>
</project>

Does anyone know why this might be happening?  What am I doing wrong?

Mark

--
Mark Robinson - Mizar LLC
mark.robinson@mizar.com