Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alok Garg <al...@direct2s.com> on 2002/12/24 06:44:34 UTC

Problems in using Bulk Accessor Objects.

Hello All,
I am using the following ::
1) I have a BulkAccessor class named "StyleGeneralInfoModel" for my EJB.
2) I have created an Object of this BulkAccessor in my FormBean named ProductForm class.
3) I want to access a property of my StyleGeneralInfoModel into my JSP page.
It was possible to do this in Struts 1.0 but now in Struts1.1 b2, I am getting the following Exception.

" javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception thrown by getter for property generalModel.name of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN"

If anybody can help me out with the above problem.

 Thanking you in advance.

Alok Garg
alok@direct2s.com

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.