Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/10 13:26:34 UTC

Re: Pb openmeetings

Hi Natalie,

please use the public mailing list to discuss with everybody involved in
the project:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/mail-lists.html

I think you simply mixed up the params, remember there are three ports to
configure. Seems like you mixed up rtmp and rtmpt in your client config.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de