Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Geoff M <ge...@jserv.fr> on 2017/05/24 12:40:21 UTC

Hello world of Metron !

Hi everyone ! I am glad to join the Apache Metron Community & discussions about this great project.

My name is Geoff, 26, I am working as a technical architect @ Thales (French international company for security & cyberdefense) and work withApache products for my everyday life with Apache Storm, Kafka, Spark and occasionnally benching Flink, Spot (!), Lucene & Cassandra.

I focus also on problematics of norms (ETSI, ISO, IETF) and the way to normalize security datas, from logs to incidents through events and alerts. This will probably be my first flicks for this project discussions.

Contributing directly to Apache projects is new for me, but this time I feel it is really worthing it !

Best regards everyone,

-- Geoff

Re: Hello world of Metron !

Posted by Juan Del Castillo G <ho...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Geoff!

I am interesting in threat modelling and risk scoring with a data as a base
support.

I think that we could collaborate about these issues.

Regards,

Juan

:

--