Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr> on 2010/03/29 14:47:09 UTC

Alarms and agreements

Hi all,

do we have a way to create alarms / reminders on agreements or contracts
when reaching a certain date ?

For example, I'm creating an agreement and one month before the the
anniversary date / end of agreement, I'd like to have a message / send
an email warning me that I may need to take a look at it.

Any hints appreciated !

Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Alarms and agreements

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 29/03/2010 15:23, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> What about creating a screenlet (like a small report) that shows expiring agreements?

Yeah, this would be a first step for display.
Anyway, I could add a service looking for that and then send mail or
create tasks.

Thanks

--
Erwan de FERRIERES