Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by srinivas reddy <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/21 06:36:43 UTC

Re: Unknown language: XPath

Martin Perez <mpermar <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Marcel I built jackrabbit just now, and .........
>
> it worked !
>
> So, no need to worry :)
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Martin
>
> On 10/18/05, Martin Perez <mpermar <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Marcel, then I'll build jackrabbit again just today. I'm using a jar file
> > from two weeks ago. I'll send another messages with the result.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > On 10/18/05, Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reutegger <at> gmx.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Martin,

> > > are

> > > developing an
> > > it

> > > without
> > >
> > > using the service registry is the only way to register query languages.
> > > Some time ago, I had a similar problem when I deployed two jackrabbit
> > > instances in the same jvm. A fix for the QueryTreeBuilderRegistry solved
> > > the issue. the svn revision for that change is: 312874
> > >
> > > Your initial mail indicates that you are using an older version, though.
> > >

> > > If you know you are using a more recent revision to build your jar file
> > > then I probably have to change the dynamic loading of QueryBuilder
> > > (again) :-/
> > >
> > > regards
> > > marcel

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I m using the latest jcr jar. In tomcat it is
showing in META-INF/services/

# Copyright 2004-2005 The Apache Software Foundation or its licensors,
#                     as applicable.
#
# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
# you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
# You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
#      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.

#
# This file lists all available query language implementations that are shipped
# with Jackrabbit.
#

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.QueryBuilder
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.sql.QueryBuilder

------------------

But when i execute the same query in standalone it is working fine. Can u help
me in this ...

This is the java file i m using to fetch the content

  public static void fetchAllContent()
    {
        try{
            Repository repository =
            new TransientRepository(CONFIG_FILE, DIRECTORY);

            // Login to the default workspace as a dummy user
            Session session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials
("anonymousId", "anonymous".toCharArray()));

            // Use the root node as a starting point
            Node root = session.getRootNode();
            Workspace ws = session.getWorkspace();
            QueryManager qm = ws.getQueryManager();

            //Specify a query using the XPATH query language
            Query q =qm.createQuery("//content", Query.XPATH);
            QueryResult res = q.execute();

            //Obtain a node iterator
            NodeIterator it = res.getNodes();

            while (it.hasNext()) {

                Node n = it.nextNode();
                //Property prop = n.getProperty("blogtitle");
                PropertyIterator iter=n.getProperties();

                while(iter.hasNext()){
                    Property prop=iter.nextProperty();
                    System.out.println(prop.getString());
                }
            }

            session.logout();
        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

Thanks in advance.
srinu.

Re: Unknown language: XPath

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Srinu,

can you please create a jira issue and specify the tomcat version you
are using and also how you deployed jackrabbit? as a resource or
embedded with your web application?

thanks

regards
  marcel