Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Murtuza Boxwala <mb...@pivotal.io> on 2019/06/10 17:31:48 UTC

Permissions to apache-geode jira dashboard

Can I please have permissions to edit the Apache-Geode JIRA dashboard.  My username is mboxwala.  I would like to be able to add new tickets, edit ticket, assign tickets to myself…

Thanks,
Murtuza

Re: Permissions to apache-geode jira dashboard

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
You should have access now.

Thanks,
-Dan