Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/29 10:28:31 UTC

Re: Wicket,tomcat and UTF-8

This is weird by defaul wicket serves out everything in utf8 (yes you
should configur tomcat about the url encoding your self)

Even if you say something else then ajax will be fixed to utf8 because
that is the spec.

Are you sure that the browser says that it is not utf8?? If you look
at the page info/properties/encoding??

At our place it works fine, ofcourse we also configured all databases
and databse connections to use also utf8

Johan

Re: Wicket,tomcat and UTF-8

Posted by Ray trace <re...@bridgeit.dk>.

i solved it...........

making the steps as described in the initial post works.

however make sure no calls to getparameter is done b4 the setcharencoding. i
knew that, but someone had a function call for redirecting and it had a
getparameter call. hence the setcharencoding wont work.

all in all a error 42

thx all.

Re: Wicket,tomcat and UTF-8

Posted by Ray trace <re...@bridgeit.dk>.
im really happy for all the help but...
as stated in the top/first post i allready did all these things bro.

but thx anyway

Re: Wicket,tomcat and UTF-8

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.net>.

Re: Wicket,tomcat and UTF-8