Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Nomar Morado <no...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/29 12:12:26 UTC

a broker is already registered on path /brokers/ids/1

we would get this occasionally after a weekend reboot/restart.

we tried restarting a couple of times all to naught.

we had to delete dk's directory to get his going again.

any ideas what might cause this issue and suggestions on how to resolve
this?

thanks.

Re: a broker is already registered on path /brokers/ids/1

Posted by Nomar Morado <j3...@icloud.com>.
Kafka broker in my case

Printing e-mails wastes valuable natural resources. Please don't print this message unless it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for thinking green!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Nomar Morado <j3...@icloud.com>.
Kafka broker in my case

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by J316 Services <j3...@icloud.com>.

Posted by J316 Services <j3...@icloud.com>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Harsha Chintalapani <ka...@harsha.io>.

Posted by Harsha Chintalapani <ka...@harsha.io>.

Posted by Nomar Morado <no...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> we would get this occasionally after a weekend reboot/restart.
>
> we tried restarting a couple of times all to naught.
>
> we had to delete dk's directory to get his going again.
>
> any ideas what might cause this issue and suggestions on how to resolve
> this?
>

> thanks.

Nomar Morado

Re: a broker is already registered on path /brokers/ids/1

Posted by Nomar Morado <no...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> we would get this occasionally after a weekend reboot/restart.
>
> we tried restarting a couple of times all to naught.
>
> we had to delete dk's directory to get his going again.
>
> any ideas what might cause this issue and suggestions on how to resolve
> this?
>

> thanks.

Nomar Morado