Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2001/09/02 07:07:23 UTC

Re: Logging

Tomcat 3.2 does not create access log files in the format required for
tools like WebTrands.  You will need to do one of the following things:

* Run Tomcat 3.2 behind a web server like Apache (which will create such
  log files for you).

* Run Tomcat 4.0 in stand-alone mode (which will create such log files
  for you).

Craig