Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jefferson K. French" <je...@frenches.org> on 2003/12/18 21:05:23 UTC

Shared dependencies for jar and war

I'm in the process of migrating a J2EE Ant project to Maven. I'm using
multiproject and setting up three subprojects, one each for the
JarSub, WarSub, and EarSub. Many of the third-party jars used to build
JarSub are also needed at runtime in the war. Is there a better way to
reference those dependencies than duplicating most of them in WarSub's
project.xml file just to add the <war.bundle> property? Should the
<war.bundle> be in JarSub's project.xml?

I've been looking at the WebShop and Foobar-Travels examples, but I'm
missing something.

    Jeff

--
mailto:jeff@frenches.org