Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/10/26 23:29:22 UTC

JDK compatibility

I just updated Tapestry from the repository and found that it would not
compile under JDK 1.3. I noticed that UrlValidator uses
java.lang.String.split (JDK 1.4) instead of
org.apache.tapestry.StringSplitter.spiltToArray?

-Harish

Re: JDK compatibility

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
I have 3 different applications running successfully at work all under
Tapestry 3.0/JDK 1.3. I have never used Tapestry 2.3 though.

-Harish

Re: JDK compatibility

Posted by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>.
Hi Harish,

RE: JDK compatibility

Posted by tsvetelin <ts...@rushmore-digital.com>.
Hi Harish,

The java.lang.String.split (JDK 1.4) has been replaced with
org.apache.tapestry.StringSplitter.spiltToArray.

Tsvetelin.