Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Roger Stupf <ro...@unicom.unizh.ch> on 2004/08/31 13:52:54 UTC

Re: Hide Documents in Navigation

>  > I just wanted to get your view about this:
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > We have a project where we have a need to have documents in our
> publication
>  > that should not be built into the menu. These documents will be
> accessed in
>  > other ways, such as direct links in documents that are part of the
>  > navigation or via includes. But of course the editors need to have
> a way of
>  > creating and accessing these documents.
>  >
>  i think there already is such an attribute, but it is not exposed in
> the
>   UI. edith or christian would know more.

Hi Gregor/Christian/Edith

We also have use cases for this (e.g. if you have a form in your page
that creates an confirmation page that you want to write in Lenya but
not being visible in the navigation)?

Can you tell us more about the "hiding attribute"?

Thank you and Aloha
Roger

Universität Zürich
unicommunication