Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/08 10:27:59 UTC

nodemanager listen on 0.0.0.0

   I want to setup a yarn cluster. It's not allowed to visit from
public network so I changed many configuration files to let all
service bind to the internal network address.
   All thing is fine exception the nodemanager which bind
0.0.0.0:13562. I searched the default-mapred-default.xml and found it
mapreduce.shuffle.port.
   Which configuration file should I change to let nodemanager listen
on internal address instead of 0.0.0.0?

Re: nodemanager listen on 0.0.0.0

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Thank you Varun, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-5938 is
the one.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Varun Saxena <vs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Varun Saxena <vs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Varun Saxena <vs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Varun Saxena <vs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Varun Vasudev <vv...@apache.org>.
Hi Li,

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
the hadoop cluster may be used as crawler so it should visit public network.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Namikaze Minato <ll...@gmail.com>.