Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rudi Doku <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/07 10:08:20 UTC

Newbie Question Tomcat IIS

Hello,

I'm been using tomcat at home for the last couple of months. While searching
through the newsgroups i've noticed that some people run Tomcat and IIS
together.

Can anyone tell me why people do this and what they are aiming to achieve?

Kind Regards,

Rudi

Re: Newbie Question Tomcat IIS

Posted by Alejandro Alcalde <al...@yahoo.es>.
At least in our case, we want Tomcat to show JSP pages, for IIS cannot serve this kind of dinamic content. So, IIS takes care of normal html files (static ones), and Tomcat of the dinamic JSP pages. (although we haven't been able yet to make it work properly)

Yahoo! Messenger!
 Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.