Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by "Kumar, Pankaj" <pa...@hp.com> on 2005/04/07 20:48:27 UTC

Apollo documentation may be helpful (was RE: Roadmap for Hermes -- zip files, documentation etc.)

Hi Latha,

I had encountered similar problem while getting started with Apollo. I
did get excellent help by asking specific questions in the mailing list
- but it is a slow and time consuming process. SO, once I figured out
the details, I submitted a documentation patch
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APOLLO-23 .

I have a feeling that a lot of details would apply to Hermes as well
(though, I could be wrong). And although the patch has been applied in
the SVN archive, I do not see it reflected  at the Website yet, so you
may have to dive into patch files.

/Pankaj