Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sacks <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 19:08:30 UTC

EPR not found error

So, I've deployed my service via an aar file and axis2.war in jboss. Yah!

The service is active, I can view the WSDL via the axis2 web administration
interface.

However, when I try to access the service I get:

<faultstring>
The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
/axis2/services/FAWService and the WSA Action = null
</faultstring>

If I look at the endpoint in the WSDL displayed via the web interface, it is
a bogus address:

<soap:address location="http://192.168.137.1:8080/axis2/services/FAWService
"/>

http://192.168.137.1 isn't a valid url. My machine doesn't have that IP
address. That isn't the endpoint I specified in my WSDL so apparently it is
getting put in there when I deploy?

Dennis

Re: EPR not found error

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dennis ,
> So, I've deployed my service via an aar file and axis2.war in jboss. Yah!
>
> The service is active, I can view the WSDL via the axis2 web
> administration interface.
>
> However, when I try to access the service I get:
How did you try to access the service ?
Did you send the SOAP action ?

Thank you!
Deepal