Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Michael P. McCutcheon" <mi...@value.net> on 2000/05/10 15:28:19 UTC

JDK 1.3: Ant not producing .class files

I have some build.xml files that I have been using with JDK 1.2.2 on
Win2000.  When I switched to the new JDK 1.3, ant still runs my build.xml
file, and the output says that all is well.  However, it won't generate any
.class files.  It does not produce any errors when it gets to the compile
phase, but it goes through it almost instantly, like it isn't actually
compiling.

Anyone know what this could be?

Are there any known problems with the JDK 1.3 and Ant?

Mike