Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2020/01/09 13:30:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.4

Hi all,

I would like to call the release on the Content-Package to Feature Model
Converter 1.0.4.

We fixed the following issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346630

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2182

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2182 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

   [ ] +1 Approve the release
   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Best regards,

David

[VOTE] [CANCELLED] Release Apache Sling Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.4

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

Thanks a lot for looking into this. I've also updated the subject line
to make it clear the release was cancelled, following [2].

Robert

[2]: https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#canceling-the-release

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.4

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

AFAIK the 1.0.2 version of this component didn't have that
-source-release.zip file either. Can we maybe file a JIRA to add this to
the cpconverter build and address it for 1.0.6?

Cheers,

David

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I can see it:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2182/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.feature.cpconverter/1.0.4/org.apache.sling.feature.cpconverter-1.0.4-sources.jar

Regards
Carsten

On 09.01.2020 14:43, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Thu, 2020-01-09 at 13:30 +0000, davidb@apache.org wrote:
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2182
>
> There seems to be no source release file at that repository.
>
> Robert

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.4

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1