Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Magnus Edenhill <ma...@edenhill.se> on 2022/05/17 12:44:31 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-714: Client Metrics and Observability

Hey all,

It's that time of year again where we re-restart this vote thread after
some additional
discussions on the disco thread and minor adjustments&clarifications to the
KIP.

We're currently at +5 (non-binding) and -1 (non-binding) votes.

Please cast your votes, people.

Thanks,
Magnus

Den tors 3 mars 2022 kl 15:39 skrev Julien Chanaud <chanaud.julien@gmail.com