Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Matt Payne <ma...@gmail.com> on 2004/06/12 06:11:34 UTC

Q: making JWS use wrapped instead of RPC

Sorry if this is a FAQ (I did look before emailing...).

How can one change the AXIS setup so .jws files use wrapped or
document/literal encoding instead of RPC encoding?

Thanks! -Matt

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/reference.html

Re: Q: making JWS use wrapped instead of RPC

Posted by Matt Payne <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you VERY much! -Matt
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1393

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

About the serialization of the xsd:simpleRestrictionModel

Posted by jiadao <ji...@ds.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>.
Hi,
   It seems that the axis wsdl2java can not serilization the
xsd:simpleRestrictionModel into the appropriate java types.
I don't know how to handle this type.
Any ideas?
Thank u very much
jiadao

Re: Q: making JWS use wrapped instead of RPC

Posted by Jim Murphy <jm...@mindreef.com>.
I'm don't think JWS supports doc/lit.  But if anyone has forced this to
work on their own I'd be interested to know how.

Jim
Mindreef, Inc.