Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ??′ ?????? <mi...@outlook.com> on 2018/03/30 06:51:58 UTC

Hi is ignite have a plan for materialized view

Hi
   I wanna to use ignite like stream database。

  I wanna to insert some logs like sale log。

  and then ignite can let me create a materialized view to auto upate the count number or sum num number 。

  I insert a salelog :(time,vmcode,product)value('2018-03-30 14:00:00','21321','2123')

 a materialized view "vmSaleCountRealTime" like select date(time),vmcode,count(1) todaySaleCount from salelog group by date(time),vmcode

  ignite can auto update the todaySaleCount value  of record dt=2018-03-20,vmcode=21321

 Is thera have a plan for  materialized view base logs?

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

答复: Hi is ignite have a plan for materialized view

Posted by ??′ ?????? <mi...@outlook.com>.
Hi
  Thanks for u answer.
  Actually, I just wanna use ignite as streaming database.
 So if it have materialized view. May helpful.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

________________________________
发送时间: Friday, March 30, 2018 10:19:43 PM
收件人: user@ignite.apache.org
主题: Re: Hi is ignite have a plan for materialized view

Hi,

Ignite has no supported view.
We have no plans to add materialized view support in a meduim term perspective
as it distributed implementation looks too complex and low performant.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Hi is ignite have a plan for materialized view

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,