Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Stuart Small <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/22 00:51:55 UTC

Message grouping and MQTT

I'm evaluating ActiveMQ for a new application I am building.  Message
grouping is the feature that has brought me to ActiveMQ and it looks
perfect for what I want.  The only problem is that I'm constrained to only
using MQTT.  It's unfortunately but sadly it is a hard requirement.  The
state of AMQP v1 and STOMP is the ecosystem we are working in isn't up to
speed.

What short comings can I expect using MQTT vs the Core API or JMS?  Is this
feature available over MQTT?  I've already started trying to code out a
couple clients to test it, but I figured it'd be best to ask the experts
first and save myself some time.

Any help will be much appreciated

Re: Message grouping and MQTT

Posted by Stuart Small <st...@gmail.com>.
That's what I was afraid of.  Thank you!

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.