Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kay <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/22 05:16:56 UTC

Ignite DefaultDataRegion config

Hello!

What size should I give you for DefaultDataRegion?
Every cache has a specific Region(I'm not going to use defaultDataRegion)

40MB is enough? If will not use defaultDataRegion.

Thank you so much
I will wait for reply!

Re: Ignite DefaultDataRegion config

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi, If you don't plan to use it at all, then yes, 40mb should be fine.

Evgenii