Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Anton Bondarenko <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 18:03:58 UTC

TextInput

Hey guys!
I have a question on Apache Flex. The problem is next. Simple
spark.componentes.TextInput didnt understand utf letters. I mean that i can
enter only numbers and english letters from softkeyboard. but from other
languages i cant, for example russian letters. there are no restrictions.
letters pressed but textinput is empty.
I found that there are a problem with utf letters but i cant fix it.
what u think about it?
thanks a lot.
--
//-------------------------
Best Regards,

Re: TextInput

Posted by Anton Bondarenko <di...@gmail.com>.
before this new skin i used mobile skin for android and ios, which used
stagetextinputskin. But using hem i had a problem with softkeyboard. i
couldnt use number keyboard for example. its just ignored setting. Also in
some cases i couldnt prevent softkeyboardectivating  event. thats why i
dicided to try to use some other skins.
ok i'll try to debug and found out what is going wrong.
Thanks a lot for ur answers

--
//-------------------------
Best Regards,

Re: TextInput

Posted by Anton Bondarenko <di...@gmail.com>.
Key_down and key_up events works for English letters but with Russian
handler doesn't receive this events. It's very interesting. Yes, IME works
only for CJK, there are 3 languages for it as I know.
For stage textinputskin a little correction: softkeyboardtype is working,
but I can't prevent softkeyboard activate.
And one more interesting question I can't figure out its using softkeyboard
with custom keys. I mean for example number keyboard with some additional
buttons. The thing is that I saw on Android apps such keyboards but can't
find any information how to do it on flex, even with using some ANE.

Re: TextInput

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: TextInput

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.