Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Ritesh Agrawal <ra...@netflix.com> on 2013/10/31 17:35:15 UTC

Hive UDAF Testing using Plugin Development Kit

Hi all,

I am trying to understand how to test a custom UDAF. Looking around, I
found that I can generate a simple query file and run it or use hive plugin
development kit. However I am not able to get anything running as most
places either the instructions are incomplete or mostly available for ANT.
I am using Maven for dependency management. Can someone please point me to
a resource that can help writing a test case for a custom UDAF and running
it through maven/eclipse.

Regards,
Ritesh